Friday, October 19, 2012

FPD, October 19th

Well, it's been about a month since my last Friday Phone Dump. Geez. Why can't I get it together?

Here's another smattering of photos. Enjoy!

Daddy & Hannah and Momma & Ben on a FIRE TRUCK!

Five cousins watching trains at Choo-Choo Bob's, Uncle Randy & Hannah,
3 Toddler cousins

Clockwise from top left: Ben practicing ABCs, Hannah cuddling in Daddy's chair,
Ben relishing a good meal, Ben flying his airplane (built himself!)

Clockwise from top left: Ben running at the park, a pretty sunset,
sibling love (after a meltdown), Hannie drawing "tiny circles"
I have lot blogposts 1/2 way started... hope to get them published soon. But you know me: one track mind. I'm busy working on transforming our playroom, so that's about all I can muster energy for lately. Check back (hopefully) within a week for a playroom reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment