Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fourteen Months Old

Can we slow down time, please? Seriously, I feel like it was just a short while ago that I took these pictures of the babies:


But, no. That was a year ago. When they were a measly 2 months old. We hardly even knew each other then. Now they are 14 months old! And I couldn't love them more!

You'll remember from last month that Hannah was just beginning to take steps. Well, now she's cruising. She's definitely a toddler. She is close to running. I'm sure I won't think it's as cute as I do now once she actually takes off and I need to catch up to her.

Ben is *just* walking. He's so cautious!



Other new things this month include self-feeding:
Mmm. That's some good yogurt!


And learning body parts:

I also am convinced that Ben can say "quack" when asked what a ducky says. It comes out like "kak kak," though, which also means cracker.... And I am certain Hannah can pick out a cow when looking at pictures of animals. Aaron thinks she's just pointing in the right direction and I am reading into it for her. But, I think she's a genius. I mean, obviously she is:


It has been a *very* mild winter in Minnesota, which I don't mind at all. I am sure that God is giving us a break since last year was so awful! We like to think if last winter had been nice like this winter, we all would have felt so much better and might not have minded the multiple midnight feedings. :)

Life is good here. If possible, I think I love these babies (er, toddlers) more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment