Sunday, May 13, 2012

If You Think My Hands Are Full...

I found this necklace on Etsy and I love it. I'm going to treat myself to a Mother's Day present and order it. I can't resist. 



(On a side note, Aaron did get me a Mother's Day present - something I've been wanting for a while. My very thoughtful husband got me a TiVo! Now I can record the shows I love - like Parenthood and Smash - and watch them later and he won't bug me about how dumb the shows are. Wait..... maybe the TiVo is a present for himself....?) :)

With this necklace, I now have the perfect response to people when they see me lugging B&H around here and there and make that inevitable comment. BUT -  it couldn't be more true. It may be cliche, but my heart is bursting with love! This Mother's Day, I can't believe I am so blessed and thankful for them. For, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't even be a mother! How lucky am I to claim to be the Momma of these two?? Life doesn't get much better than this.











No comments:

Post a Comment