Monday, May 14, 2012

Insta-Splash!

Mother's Day yesterday blessed us with the PERFECT spring weather! I swear, it was that one day a year when it's not hot, not windy, not humid, just perfect. I loved it. Thanks for the gift, Mother Nature!

Since it was so nice, Aaron & I decided to fill up the splash table for the first time and let the kids go crazy. They loved it, even though we didn't put the water in until just a few hours before using it, so the water was a little cold! Our neighbors were outside at the same time and thought B&H were hilarious splashing and squealing.

I have a feeling we'll be doing this a lot this summer!

I'm not sure.... You always say not to splash, Momma!

Oh wait, this is fun!

Uh oh! This is cold!

I don't care! I love to splash!

Yay! Daddy brought the bath toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment