Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30DOT catchup

I missed a few days - Election and Birthday will do that to you!

Day Seven: It's my birthday today, and I'm thankful for my Mom. I never understood that my birthday might be a special day for her, too, until my own kids were born. So today, we both celebrate and I am thankful for my mom!

Day Six: It was election day yesterday, and I'm thankful we live in a country where we can and do have a choice and voice in who are elected officials and laws are. Regardless of how you feel about the results, you, too, should be thankful we have this priveledge and right! (Also: can you imagine that only 92 years ago women weren't even given that right??)

Day Five: I am thankful for the opportunities are have at our fingertips here in the Twin Cities. Museums, the Zoo, libraries and bookstores, parks and trails. What a great place to raise a family!

1 comment: