Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

I read several other mommy blogs and many of them do a Friday Phone Dump where they upload the best photos from the week (of course, taken on their phones - who has time to dig out the real camera?). I thought I better jump on the band wagon. So, here we go! (Because I've been rather diligent with the blog lately, some of these might be repeats. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll slack on the blog again in the future and hopefully you will see new photos on the Phone Dump).

New Saturday Morning Ritual:
Sitting on couch reading w/ Daddy

Ready for swimming lessons

Last day of swimming

Grand Old Day

Petting a camel

Helping Momma pull weeds

Grabbing a warm cookie.
She takes after her mother

He's "winking"

Waiting for the doctor (18 month check up)

Swimming OUTSIDE!

Post pool DQ

Ice cream high

No comments:

Post a Comment