Friday, June 1, 2012

Perfect Picnic Day

I have a Momma Confession: my kids are MESSY eaters. They spill food all the time (on purpose and not on purpose, but every time is followed by "uh oh!"). I also confess: I have NO idea how to teach them not to throw, spill, or drop food on the floor. It's the biggest chore of my day. First I make food, then I serve food, then I spend more time cleaning it up than I did the first two combined. Ugh!!

Today, though, I had a brilliant idea: Eat outside! That sure solved all the messy kitchen problems. I foresee this becoming a regular routine as the weather stays nice outside. Yay!
Mmmm!

Someone didn't want to stay put at the table.
Go figure.

He says "I love eating outside!"

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!!! Looks like you should be at the lake in a camper!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete