Friday, September 21, 2012

Quote of the Day

Recently, I saw this book called My Quotable Kid at a few cute little stores around town. I very nearly bought it. I thought with the rate Ben & Hannah are learning new words and phrases, it would come in handy. But then I remembered the nearly-empty pregnancy journal I have and the barely-filled-in baby books for the kids. So, I didn't buy it.
 Instead, I'm going to take a cue from our neighbor Kati (who is Callie's mom, and Callie happens to be one of B&H's favorite people because she's such a big kid - she's 2.5!). Kati started documenting funny things Callie says on her blog, so I'm following suit! Introducing B&H's first Quote of the Day entry!

Backstory:
Lately, Ben has been really interested in pulling my shirt out and looking down it. Sometimes he even sticks his hands down my shirt. Once he was doing that and I said, "You don't need to touch mom's boobs."

To which Ben spent about 1/2 hour saying, "Momma has boobs. Momma has boobs." And when he said "Daddy has boobs" I corrected him. The QOTD then became, "Momma has boobs. Daddy no boobs."

Who knew I was teaching anatomy over here?!

No doubt saying something sassy at breakfast





No comments:

Post a Comment